Sunday, October 31, 2010

Open Mic Night



Been really busy with school lately that I haven't had time to really do anything fun.  So when there's a chance to take a break to listen to some great music from my friends, I jump on it. I wish I can describe what I heard but all I can simply say that my friends never disappoint.

Both of my friends, Tori and Jessica, are talented singers. I think the reason why I love their music so much is not simply because they have great voices but it's the subject of their music that are interesting.  They sing about things and people that are personal to them: their family, their love, and events in their lives.  I think it's because they are willing to share this level of intimacy in their music that is how they connect with their audience on a much deeper level.

Good music that is free is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment