Monday, September 20, 2010

City by the Bay


I've been spending a lot of time exploring San Francisco within the last couple of months. The more time I spend there, the more I grow accustom to the variety of lifestyles that can only be found in San Francisco.

It has a unique atmosphere that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Every neighborhood, every street corner, every local store and restaurants are uniquely distinctive to the city.  The people there are a whole different breed of life. Everything from the clothes and fashion to the attitude and actions of these individuals reflects the carefree and peaceful identity of the city.

I've been there countless times yet every time is different. There are always new thing and scenes to be discovered, new people to meet, and new ideas to share.  It is definitely a city I would love to be a part of in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment