Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Luck or Fate





Everyone has heard of the saying "everything happens for a reason." Well lately I've been noticing that to be really true.  

At first I thought it was just luck but when one situation leads to the next and the outcome is something really unexpected but in a positive way, it seems like "it happened for a reason."  For example for the longest time my friend Damian and I have been searching for classic cameras like the Leicas and Hasselblads but we could never find it anywhere except online and it seems like it is way out of reach.  But our tireless search for these treasures, at first glance seems hopeless, had led us to meet various interesting people from shop owners and antique dealers to amateur and professional photographers from all over the bay.  Every person my friend and I come across has led us closer to those cameras; some have even become really good and close friends of ours.

Is it luck or fate that all of this has happened?  Well whatever it is I hope it will continue. It has led me to a lot of great people and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment