Monday, September 20, 2010

A Slow End


I'm starting to realize that I'm getting too old for school.  More and more I walk around the campus and I see people, young people, I can't relate to anymore.  This might be because all my friends have graduated and are working now.  It could also because I'm 25 and been in school for 8 years now. It could also be that my brothers are both married and a lot of my friends are on their way to getting married.  I'm officially a quarter century old yet I feel as though I haven't done much with my life. 
           
Instead of being stuck in school and sitting in class and waiting for the hour to go by, I want to go places and meet people and have little random accidents.  But it seems more and more I'm trap in school and work day in and day out.  This repetitive cycle is slowly killing my motivation and creativity.  I'm a prisoner in my own life.

The only thing that’s truly and honestly keeping me going is the desire to follow my dream...and this is the start of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment