Saturday, September 25, 2010

Julia and Hamlet





I've been hanging out with my friend Julia this past week in Berkley.  She is definitely one in a billion.  She is one of the most positive and creative individual I've ever met.  Seeing how she works and understanding how she thinks really makes me appreciate not just fashion designer but creative people in general.  Her positive attitude definitely gives me a different perspective on life.  

Currently she is working overtime on designing costumes for "Hamlet" that's going to take place on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco here. I'm actually really excite about it because it's a modern take on Hamlet and seeing Julia working on the costume gave me a bit of a preview of what to expect at the play.  It is definitely something worth going to. It's also a great photo opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment