Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Photo Shoot With Bernadette





Last weekend I decided to do a photo shoot with my good friend Bernadette.  I've taken pictures of her before and all the pictures came out really good; she is very photogenic and very expressive. Originally we were planning to go to downtown San Francisco to do the shoot but as soon as we got to her house and I saw her back yard I fell in love with the place. The back yard was filled with vintage cars and motorcycles, a shack with tools and a tree house.  It was very chaotic but has a sincere nostalgic feel to it. So I decided to do a quick shoot there with her in her vintage cars. The shoot came out spectacular.

Soon after we headed toward the west side San Francisco to continue the shoot at a bathhouse ruin next to the waters. Unfortunately it was raining and the sun had already set, so our photo shoot was cut short. I've learned a lot from this shoot life bring lighting equipments, extra outfits, and definitely check the weather. All and all it was still a good day. I'm definitely planning to finish this shoot but at another time.

You can see the photo shoot on my deviantart page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment