Monday, November 8, 2010

A Photo Shoot with Carly






Over the weekend my friends Damian, Carly, Bernadette, and I decided to go out and do a photo shoot. On my previous photo shoot with Bernadette, she told me about a location in San Francisco where she used to go to when she was little and she remembered it being a really nice location to do a photo shoot.  It was a ruin of an old bath house from early 1900s that was burn down during a fire. What is left are concrete walkways and remnant of old bathing pools that are now filled with sea water, algae and lily pads. But unfortunately that day ended early because as soon as we got there it rained and the sun already set.

Now a week later we returned to finish the photo shoot, but unfortunately the sun was already starting to set so I only had time to shoot Carly. For this shoot I was a bit more prepared, I was shooting with my digital camera as well as my film camera.  The result was amazing.

I tried to take as many shots as I can before the sun set because after it sets it becomes near impossible to do any sort of shoot without artificial lighting. But since Carly already have had modeling experience before, we were able to work quickly and diligently.  She knew exactly how to pose, it was like she can predict my shots a head of time.

Overall it was a fun photo shoot and I'm planning on doing more with both Carly and Bernadette in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment